I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award from Mathew, author of Blog of the Wolf Boy! Mathew is one of my favorite bloggers on WordPress. If you haven’t checked out his blog, you are in for a real treat!
You can read Mathew’s post where I was nominated below:
The Sunshine Blogger Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
A. I would change the demand for money and make the cost of living affordable for everyone. With as much money as First World Countries make, there is no need for anyone to be living in poverty. We can afford to share the wealth.
2. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
A. Oh what an awful question! Only one? I guess I’d have to say seafood. And if I have to limit that, then crab.
3. How hot can you handle your food?
A. Unfortunately, I can’t handle anything much hotter than a chipotle pepper, and I know, chipotle’s aren’t very hot. I like spicy food, but it does not like me. I don’t like it so spicy that it hurts to eat it though, to me it doesn’t even taste good at that point, it just taste’s burnt to me.
4. Make one prediction about the future. Be bold!
A. That climate change poses to be a real threat because people don’t believe in it and aren’t willing to make the necessary changes to help save the planet, and due to the extreme climate changes that have been occurring and will continue to occur and grow more sever causing major geysers, (like the one at Yellowstone National Park,) and volcanoes to erupt, spreading lava and ash over the world until it is completely destroyed. <— sorry for the major bummer!
5. Do you think humans will reach Mars in your lifetime?
A. Yes, but we’ll never see those humans again, especially if we are able to habitat Mars, and then I see another world starting.
6. What’s your favorite thing to write about?
A. Love, romance, friendship, music, travel, food, and anything that gives me heart squeezes!
7. The apocalypse has come at last. You’ve barricaded yourself inside of a Wal-Mart. The horde is gathering outside. What now?
A. Build a fort, gather people, find out what they’re strengths are, set up snipers in the front, move mothers, children, and those with disabilities to the back of the building, put responsible people in charge to ration out food and water, build a station where nurses and doctors can attend to the wounded. Make a plan to kill all zombies, execute the plan!
8. The strangest thing that you’ve ever seen on the internet?
A. Glittery dog scrotum’s. Yes, you read that right! Apparently it’s the latest trend in dog grooming.
Read About Glittery Dog Scrotum’s Here
9. What’s a perfect day for you?
A. The perfect day for me would be getting to hang out with all of my favorite people, my husband, dad, brother, sister-in-law, nieces, nephews, cousins, best friends, aunts, and uncle’s. Maybe we’d attend a ball game or just hang out on a remote island, but there would be lots of food, music, dancing, laughter, and down time!
10. How do you feel about money?
A. Personally, I have a love/hate relationship with money, but I definitely think the world would be a better place if the demand for it wasn’t so high.
11. What would paradise be to you?
A. My idea of paradise would be living somewhere not completely off the grid, but my closest neighbor would be at least 2 miles away. I’d live somewhere that had a breathtaking view of gigantic mountains and I could either sit inside and enjoy the view through a large picture window, while I sip coffee by my fireplace, or outside on a deck.
I would call this place home, but I wouldn’t be there all of the time, because I would be paid to travel the world and write! Gosh, that would be heaven on earth for me!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- If you could witness any historical event, which would you choose?
- What’s a movie you would like to star in?
- If you won a multi-million dollar lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
- In your opinion, what are the five most beautiful things on earth?
- What do you do to relax?
- What’s your favorite book of all time?
- What is your definition of a hero?
- What is your favorite comedy?
- What is your favorite Sandwich?
- What is something you have never done, but always wanted to?
If you don’t do awards, no worries. I just wanted you to know that even though I don’t always get around to liking and commenting on all of your posts, I really do enjoy your blog, and I wanted to give you a shout out, because I think other’s will enjoy it too! ❤
Happy New Year!!!!
Thanks again, Mat! You’re the best!! ❤ ❤
Love & life lessons,