- Visit all 50 States by the time I’m 50. I made this goal when I was only 5 years old. It doesn’t have to be any particular city, I just have to put my feet on the ground in each state. I have currently been to 21 states!!
2. Adopt a shelter dog. I love puppies, but my heart breaks for shelter dogs.
3. Buy a piece of exquisite art. It doesn’t have to be super expensive, just unique and exquisite to me.
4. See the Aurora Borealis. I am sure that pictures do not do it justice. I want to experience the beauty in person!
5. See the lighting of the Rockefeller Tree. I love Christmas, and I love old traditions. New York, I’m sure is absolutely gorgeous at Christmas time. I watch the lighting of the Rockefeller tree every year on T.V. It would be awesome to experience in person!
6. Visit a Castle. This is something I have wanted to do since I was a little girl. Plus, I love learning about medieval times!
7. Run up the stairs Rocky did in Philadelphia. Neil will be at the bottom playing “Gonna Fly Now” while I do this!
8. Get caught on the Kiss Cam at a Baseball game with Neil! Couple bucket list.
9. Throw a dart at a map, and travel to that place. This would be cool, but I would also just like to get in the car and drive with no particular place in mind.
10. Go to a Pittsburgh Steelers game! The Steelers have been my favorite team for 14 years now. I really want to see a game in person!
11. Buy my husband his dream car. He bought me mine! ❤
12. Meet Johnny Depp. I realize this one is pretty far fetched and unlikely, but he is my all time favorite actor, and it would be really cool! All I want is a picture and a hug!
Attend a Metallica Concert. They are one of my favorite bands, and I have never seen them live!
14. Hold a monkey. It’s my favorite animal, and they’re super cute! My cousin, Cathryn is a vet, maybe she can help make this one happen! 🙂
15. Publish a novel. This is my biggest dream!
16. Reach my goal weight. I don’t care how long it takes me, I will make this happen!!
17. Get a small tattoo. I would like one, but I want it to mean something. I also want a small one, because I’m a wimp! Ha ha.
18. Design my dream house with Neil. Then live in said dream house.
19. Learn to play the piano. It’s one of my favorite instruments.
20. Learn to play the guitar. I have wanted to do this since I was a little girl. I would sit on the front porch of my parents house, and listen to my daddy play!
21. Cross Abbey Road. I love love love the Beatles!!
22. Volunteer at a children’s hospital. I love all children, and I have a passion to help all children. However, sick children tug at my heart strings. I want to make them smile, even if it’s just for a day!
23. Travel to Italy. This is something else I have always wanted to do. Watching “Under the Tuscan Sun” made my desire burn even more greatly!
24. Own a cabin in Vermont. I can’t put my finger on it, but there’s something about Vermont that keeps drawing me back. Neil feels the same way!
25. Learn a new language. I would like to be fluent in German, and I would at least like to learn some Italian. I think it’s such a romantic language. I’m a sap, I know!
26. See Late Night with Jimmy Fallon or SNL. I’d really like to do both, and I’d take my good friend, Jason!!
27. Give someone less fortunate a Christmas to remember! I want to give a family, especially the family of a single mother all of the fixins’ for a Christmas meal, and a significant amount of money on a gift card.
28. Do random acts of kindness! I don’t do this nearly enough, and I should, for people I know, and for strangers.
29. See a Broadway Musical. I have seen a few live performances, but never on Broadway.
30. Buy my parents a new home. One with a dinning room, like my mom has always wanted, with a handicap shower, and more room for her wheel chair.
31. Take a photo every day for a year. This is harder than it seems, but I will do this!!
32. Visit the house from Disney’s “Up” in real life. How cool would this be?!
33. Ride a gondola. This shouldn’t be hard to do while I’m in Italy, speaking Italian. 🙂
34. Send a present to a soldier. This is a newly discovered passion of mine. Thanks to my boss, Lisa for opening my eyes on how poorly some of our veterans are treated. They are the people who should be receiving any kind of help they need, after all; they did/do serve our country!
35. Stay in an over water bungalow. I think it would be gorgeous!
36. Ride in a limo. I have wanted to since I was in middle school.
37. Go to a drive-in movie. I think it would be a really cool experience.
38. Go whale watching. I’m pretty sure this would be a moment that would take my breath away. I live for those moments!
39. Take a pinup-style photo. This is for after I lose the weight. I would like to do a classy one that Neil could hang in his garage, when we build our dream house!
40. Go deep-sea fishing. I would really like to go with my husband, brother, dad, and sister-in-law in Alaska. Jason, make this happen for me, please?! 🙂
41. Be someone’s role model. I really want to have such a positive impact, and do some really good work in the world. I would like to inspire at least one person to do the same!
42. Feed a Penguin. Penguins are my second favorite animal. I don’t care if they stink, they are adorable!
43. Go to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade! I have not missed watching the parade since I have been alive! I love it, and look forward to it every year!!! It would be amazing to see in person!
44. Visit A Christmas Story House. One of my favorite Christmas movies since I was a child. This would be so fun to visit with my best friend, Ashley. She also loves this movie!
45. Go on a hot air balloon ride. Another breath-taking moment.
46. Paint balloon darting. I have wanted to do this since the first time I watched “Princess Diaries.” I want my best friend, Amanda to join me on this one!
47. Buy myself a piece of jewelry from Tiffany’s. April, let’s plan our New York trip! We’ll go at Christmas time, and I can do this!!
48. Ride on the back of a motorcycle. Just to say I have!
49. Go to Comic-Con. Preferably, when the cast of “Supernatural” is there! Devynn, I’m taking you with me!
50. Be a mommy. Last, but certainly not least. In fact, the most important goal on this list! Another breath-taking moment.