I am introducing a new post. As many of you know I am a lover of many things. I have so many favorites and so many ideas that I could literally spend hours typing away talking about all of the things I love, but you, my dear, wonderful readers would probably want to strangle me if I did. So I try to think of creative ways to share my inner truths and light with all of you. I must be doing something right, because you all keep coming back. Either that, or you’re crazy and weird, just like me!! 😛 Haha!!
Top 4 Songs on Repeat This Week:
- ME! – Taylor Swift Feat. Bredon Urie
I adore Brendon Urie and I can’t get enough of this new, incredible catchy tune. The music video is just so fun and colorful and I can’t help but dance around and sing along, probably annoying the crap out of my coworkers. See, at least you can just close out of my blog when you get sick of me, these poor suckers are stuck with my quirkiness!!
2. Lo/Hi – The Black Keys
I love, love, love this band! They are one of those bands (for me at least,) where they get better the more you listen to them. When I first discovered them, I liked them, I thought they were good, the second time, I realized they were REALLY good, and after the third time I was hooked!
3. Devil In Me – Anderson East
As many of you already know I love watching Austin City Limits on Saturday nights. I learned that Anderson East is going to be performing this weekend, and having not heard of him, I looked him up. I have discovered lots of awesome artists on ACL. Anyway, I now can’t get enough of this guy!!
4. Candy – The Presidents of the United States of America
I love these guys!! Talk about fun and quirky!! Plus, they are extremely talented, and there’s just something about this song…. I have it on repeat lately!
Highlights of the Week:
- Last Sunday Neil and I went to see Avengers Endgame! No spoilers, but I will say it’s AMAZING!!!! Just bring tissues with you.
- A new pen pal!! Our very own Nova at Nova’s Namaste 360 Online and I have exchanged addresses and I’m so extremely excited!!
- New Policies and Procedures at work. Our CEO decided to give his employees another incentive, which is our birthdays off with pay!! Woohoo! He also increased the Per Diem for out of county travel costs, which was long overdue. Needless to say I’m pretty happy about it!
- My best friend’s husband officially adopted her son, so now they all share the same last name and I’m extremely happy for the entire family!!
I love these gorgeous, multi colored flowers. They bring a smile to me every time I see them!!
These fun plants come in an array of colors, shapes, and sizes, and for you non green thumbs, they are SUPER easy to take care of. They only require water about once every other week and sunlight, that’s it. They are perfect for indoor or outdoor climates.
As many of you know I am a big Jimmy Fallon fan. I also love Paul Rudd, and once in a while the two come together to recreate music videos, and I find myself watching it continuously! The little things really do bring me the greatest joy!!
I sooooo want to create fun videos like this with Christen when I go visit her next Spring!!!! Christen, are you on board??
Wishing all of you a fabulous weekend!! Do you have any plans?
Stay weird and great!!
Love & life lessons,