I was nominated by the lovely and talented
The rules are as follows…
1. Thank the person that nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions from your nominator
3. Nominate 11 bloggers.
4. Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are the questions I was asked:
1. What’s the last thing you do every night, before going to sleep?
I kiss my husband goodnight. ❤
2. Think of an adjective to describe yourself that starts with the same letter as your name.
My name is Kristian. My adjective is: Kind.
3. How many blogposts have you published so far?
4. What’s the title of the next post you’re going to publish?
Either July TV Show Photo Challenge or Dear Mom (I haven’t done one in a while, and it’s been on my heart to write to her)
5. If you had to choose one color to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This is the hardest question I think I’ve ever been asked. If you know me at all, you know my wardrobe is filled with colors from basic black, whites, and tans to bright, vibrant , lovely colors, which are my favorite. If I absolutely had to chose, I would probably say red. I look fabulous in red! Ha ha!
6. What was the last lie you told?
Hmm…. I honestly don’t know. I make a point to always tell the truth, but I know we all tell little white lies now and them. I’m not sure, probably telling a telemarketer that there is no Christian We-ig-man at the number they called. My name is pronounced Kristin Wigmen. So technically it’s not a lie, but at the same time, I know they just mispronounced my name! Ha ha!
7. Name one nice thing about yourself.
I am a very caring person.
8. When we meet for the first time, what will be the first thing I notice about you?
I’m going to say my eyes. That’s what everyone says they notice first about me. Although right now, it might be my neon coral nail polish!! 🙂
9. What do you like to do when it rains?
Dance in it!!! Or, read a book if it’s too cold to be outside!
10. If you had to change your blog name, what would it be?
Hmmm…. Probably Love and Life Lessons. I originally wanted to share my own recipes, and tie it in with life lessons, but so far it hasn’t really worked out like that. I still hope to get there though.
11. Name one nice thing you will do for yourself today.
Allow myself to take a break and relax at work, maybe even enjoy a third cup of coffee! 😉
My nominations are:
- A Tongue that Blah
- The Seeds 4 Life
- MY DEAR YELLOW WORLD
- On The Right Path
- Victors’ Corner
- Dee Gratitude
- This will all make perfect sense someday.
- 28 and Counting…
- Floating Speck
- Adventures with Beached Manatees
The Questions I want to ask are:
- What risk would you take if you knew you would not fail?
- If you could have witnessed any event, what would it be and why?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- What are the top 5 things you cherish in life?
- What is your favorite movie and why?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Are there any changes you would like to make/add to your blog?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What would you chose for your last meal?
- What is your favorite kind of sandwich?
- What songs do you never get tired of hearing?
I really enjoyed this, and I look forward to getting to know my nominations better! It’s so hard to chose, you are all worthy of this award!!
Love & life lessons,