After battling with depression, I am so grateful for these sunshine awards! Thanks, Rob!
Rob’s blog is private, so if you are following him, you can see the post where I was nominated below:
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules :
- Thank the blogger (s) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger (s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
- Name one weird thing you find attractive in a person.
A. What do you define as weird? I love to laugh, so funny guys are a big turn on for me, and I have weak spot for goofballs. Physically? Hands, is that weird?
2. Can you cook? What do you like to make?
A. Yes, I can, and I LOVE to cook, and bake for that matter! I like to make all kinds of things, but I especially love it when I can take my time and prepare a meal entirely from scratch. If you asked my husband he’d probably tell you the best thing’s I make are stuffed shells, cheesy potatoes, snickerdoodles, and cupcakes.
3. Have you ever been in love?
A. Yes, I am madly in love with my husband! ❤
4. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
A. Watching my mother die.
5. When was the last time you tried something new?
A. A couple of days ago I tried a tea I never have before. Does that count? Gosh, I’m so boring! Lol.
6. What social stigma does society needs to get over?
A. That all poor people are lazy! Also, that people with mental illnesses are just looking for attention, and other nonsense like that!!
7. Who do you wish you could get back in contact with?
A. My mom. 😦 And sometimes, an old friend from middle school.
8. Do you think age matters in a relationship?
A. No, age is just a number, but both people in the relationship have to agree on that and be extremely open minded, because growth happens at different times and different stages, but if the love is there, that’s all that matters. ❤
9. What do you do during awkward silence?
A. Tell a joke!
10. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean
A. Space, please!! I think it would be so cool to fly through space! I’m obsessed with our sky and galaxies.
11. What makes you feel appreciated?
A. Being told “I couldn’t do this without you,” A hug, being told “I’ve missed you,” when my boss brings me coffee after I’ve helped her with a big project, and when my husband thanks me for doing things for him. I’ve never minded and I have never once thought of his disability as a burden, but it’s nice that he notices how much he depends on me and is truly grateful that I’m here to help him. ❤
- What fictional world would you like to explore if you could?
- What is your idea of a perfect day?
- If you could be a professional athlete in any sport, what sport would you play?
- What is your favorite joke?
- What movie(s) can you watch over & over again?
- What are your New Year resolutions, and if you don’t have any, what are some long term goals you hope to achieve?
- Is there a meaning behind your name? If so, what is it?
- If you could master one skill, what would that skill be?
- What is your favorite Disney movie?
- In your opinion, what movie has the best soundtrack?
- What snack(s) can’t you live without?
If you don’t do awards, I understand, no worries! I just wanted to shine some light on your blogs because I love them so much!!!
Thank you again Rob! I can’t think of a better way to start the New Year than by recognizing a few of the blogs I love so much!!
Love & life lessons,