I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Joy Elle, who is one of my favorite people on Twitter!! ❤
Mystery Blogger Award
Mystery Blogger Award is the creation of Okoto Enigma’s Blog. The purpose for this acknowledgement is to award amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo on your post.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator and provide a link to their blog.
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 of your favorite bloggers.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice.
9. Share links to your best posts.
Three Things About Me:
- My brother named me
- I am addicted to anything lavender or rosemary
- I can play the xylophone, saxophone, clarinet, and a little drums. I would really love to learn the piano
Links to My Best Post’s
1. Favorite food?
A. Nachos, Crab Cakes, and Yokisoba
2. Favorite music?
A. Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, & Blues. – The Beatles, Tom Petty, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Stevie Ray Vaughan, John Mayer, The Red Hot chili Peppers, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, & Gary Clark Jr…. Just to name a few. 😉
A. None, yet. But I really want Van Gogh’s Starry Night tattooed on my shoulder.
4. Tell me about a random act of kindness, either by you or another that you were particularly inspired by.
A. I am always inspired by random acts of kindness. I try to do them as often as I can, but in the instances where I can remain anonymous I prefer that. I’m not looking for recognition or a pat on the back. I just enjoy helping others.
5. Tell me a joke!
A. The other day while driving home, I ran over my neighbors cat. I know, that’s not very funny. But I knew it was bound to happen eventually. This cat was always running out in front of me, honestly; I think it was suicidal. Anyway, I did feel bad for killing the cat because it was someone’s fur baby. So I knocked on my neighbor’s door and said
“I’m really sorry, but I ran over your cat. I know he was very dear to you, so I’d like to replace him.”
My neighbor looked at me for a few seconds before responding “Well, that’s fine, but how are you at catching mice?”
- If you could have dinner with three people whom you’ve never met, living or dead, who would they be?
- What’s an item on your bucket list?
- What is your most used emoji?
- Who is your favorite muppet?
- Beatles or Stones?
If any of you don’t do awards, that’s fine. This is just a shout out because I love your blogs!!
Thanks again, Joy!!!
Love & life lessons,