I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Mathew, author of Blog of the Wolf Boy.
I want to take a moment and give a big shout out to Mathew. If you haven’t checked out his blog, you really should.
First of all, he’s hilarious!
Secondly, he’s a fabulous writer, & his blog has quickly become one of my favorites!
Lastly, he highlights important messages, such as how it’s important to speak your mind, and not conform to old ways simply because that’s how it’s always been.
Thank you, Mathew for gifting me this award! Your support means the world to me, & I’m truly honored that you deemed me worthy of such recognition!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
Questions (Complete these sentences)
- I love it when…. I receive letters or cards in the mail. It’s so fun to get something other than bills!
- If I could…. I would build villages of tiny homes all across the country for homeless people & refugees.
- Not too many people know….. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue. Haha, it’s my useless talent!
- What really gets to my nerves are…. drivers who don’t use their turn signals!
- I can’t comprehend….. how anyone could harm an innocent child or animal.
- My fantasy job would be…. to get paid to travel and write!
- If I were a color,I’d be…..orange!! Because I’m bright & vibrant! (And also,it’s my favorite.)
- Sometimes when I’m by myself….. I use the Swiffer as a microphone and dance around my house.
- This may sound crazy but…… I like the scent of scotch tape.
- The funniest thing about me…… my Donald Trump impression. Haha!!!
- It doesn’t really matter….. what other people think about you or the way you chose to live your life (as long as you’re not a serial killer or something,) as long as you’re happy. To quote Dr. Seuss
I am not going to nominate anyone this time around, but if you feel inspired to take your own stab at finishing the sentences above, please do!
Thank you again, Mathew!! ❤
Love & life lessons,