My very dear friend/soul sister Laura Beth knows I love both books and movies, so she tagged me in this awesome Movie/Book Tag. How could I not participate.
Thanks, Laura Beth!
You can read her original post below:
A BOOK THAT KEPT YOU UP ALL NIGHT
- Monster by Frank Peretti
The book itself wasn’t really scary to me, however; I read this while vacationing in Vermont, and the book takes place in the secluded mountains, which is where I was, so every little noise I heard had me spooked.
A WONDERFULLY QUOTABLE BOOK
- The Little Prince – Antoine De Saint-Exupery
“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”
A CHARACTER WHO LOVES BREAKING THE RULES
- Holden Caulfield From Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger
A COUPLE THAT TOOK AN ETERNITY TO GET TOGETHER
- Noah Calhoun & Allie Hamilton From The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
A BOOK INVOLVING TIME TRAVEL
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
A CHARACTER WITH A UNIQUE STYLE
- Luna Lovegood from The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
The girl’s accessories scream unique, glasses, beetle ring, butterbeer cork necklace, etc…
FAVORITE BOOK INVOLVING THE TRAINING/MENTORING TROPE
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
A BOOK WITH A TRIP THAT DOESN’T GO AS PLANNED
- Skipping Christmas by John Grisham
A BOOK WITH THE CENTRAL CHARACTER’S NAME IN THE TITLE
- I, Alex Cross by James Patterson
A FEMALE CHARACTER WHO COMES OUT OF HER SHELL
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
A DEATH THAT TOOK YOU BY SURPRISE
- Fred Weasley in Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
AN ENDING THAT LEFT YOU BOTH HAPPY AND SAD
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
There you have it, those are my choices for this fun tag! Thanks again, Laura Beth!
Participate if you’d like. 🙂
Love & life lessons,