I have been nominated for a couple of awards and rather than following the rules (I know, I’m such a rebel 😉 ) I am just going to answer the questions.
The Liebster Award
I have been nominated for this award many times, and I’m honored each and every single time.
This time I was nominated by Kevin Parish of What Words May come. You can read his original post below:
- If you could take something safe to extend your life to 100+ years would you do it and why?
- Yes. It would give me more time to travel, read more books, see more movies, and discover more music.
2. Do you believe in angels?
- Yes, I do.
3. Have you achieved any major goals or milestone with your writing? If so, what?
- I’m not sure if it’s a major goal, but I’ve gotten further with my current novel than I ever have before, so I guess that’s something!
4. How much time, on average, per day do you spend writing?
- Oh boy, I also write for work, I’m not sure exactly, but if I had to guess, I’d say about 60 -70 hours on average. I write every single day. I seriously think I’m addicted to it, I actually get kind of grumpy if I don’t write.
5. When is the last time you watched a cartoon without a child?
- Umm…… yesterday. Haha! I love Cartoons!!
6. Are you a specific style writer or do you prefer diversity? Please explain as necessary.
- I like diversity, I like writing all different kinds of genres, especially fiction, but I suppose my best writing is typically romance, it just comes naturally to me.
7. What’s the furthest you’ve ever traveled from home?
- Sadly, California. I say sadly because the only other country I’ve been to outside of the states is Canada. As much as I love to travel, I just don’t get the opportunity to do it very often.
8. Are you a hot or cold weather kind of person?
- I don’t like to be too hot or too cold, but if I absolutely had to choose one I’d go with cold. I can always put more layers on to get warm, but I can’t very well take off my clothes when I’m hot.
9. What’s your top three favorite outdoor activities?
10 . Does anyone else in your family write as much as you do?
11. If you’ve published, how many and what have you published, and if not, do you want to and what will it be?
- I didn’t personally publish, but when I was in high school my creative writing teacher submitted two of my poems into a National Poetry Book. One was about 9/11 and the other one was about my belated, maternal grandmother. I do have hopes of publishing a novel one day.