I saw this tag on Laura Beth’s blog, Hot Shot Headlines
You all know how much I love music, so I thought I’d join in the fun. It was really hard to narrow it down to 10 song, but I thought I’d chose 10 that I’ve not shared before.
- Link back to ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ creator, Laura Spoonie.
- Tag the blogger who nominated you.
- Mention how music helps your Mental Health.
- List 10 songs that you would consider to be a part of your ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ (optional: mention a little bit why each song is on your list).
- Tag 10 other bloggers to join in with the ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ Challenge.
Kristian’s Pick Me Up Playlist:
1. The Motown Song – Rod Stewart
2. Renegades of Funk – Rage Against The Machine
3. Make Some Noise- Beastie Boys
4. Soulshine – Allman Brothers
5. Sweet Pea – Amos Lee
6. Wildfire – John Mayer
7. I Believe In A Thing Called Love – The Darkness
8. Broken, Beat, and Scarred – Metallica
9. Send Me On My Way – Rusted Root
10. Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
I agree with Laura Beth here. I love Lindsey Stirling!
Also, You Are The Best Thing by Ray Lamontagna, and a whole bunch of others. I have an entire playlist on Spotify. Maybe I’ll share some of them with you sometime. Would you guys enjoy that? Do you even care? Lol.
Love & life lessons,