Thank you Stuart for this opportunity to participate!!
List your thankful ABC.
Add one theme clip art to your post.
Tag 3 people you hope would participate.
- Apples, they are nutritious, delicious, and they are the main ingredient in apple cider, which I just can’t get enough of this time of year!!
- Animals – All animals, the animals we eat that provide nourishment to our bodies, pets, and other animals such as birds in the air, or whales in the sea that are fun to watch!
- Art, in all its forms!
- Actors and Actresses
- Books, I love reading, escaping into other worlds, it’s one of my favorite things to do to relax.
- Blogs, I love reading the blogs that you guys write, I love writing blogs, I love interacting with other bloggers. I just love everything about it!
- Babies, they are so sweet, they smell good, and a baby’s laughter is one of the greatest sounds on earth!
- Behind the scenes workers, you often don’t get recognized, but I see you and understand the hard work you do!
- Caramel, it’s such a delicious addition to almost any dessert!
- Caregivers, whether it be a doctor, nurse, or someone who takes care of a neighbor, friend, or relative. You guys do not get enough recognition in my eyes!
- Compassion, so many people lack it. Compassion for others goes such a long way in life.
- Coffee, I couldn’t make it through the day without it.
- Cheese, I love cheese! It’s one of my favorite foods.
- Condiments, I am the condiment queen!
- Crab Cakes
- Dogs, I just love dogs, they bring my so much joy! Specifically, my fur-niece, Misha! She is the best dog ever!!
- Dreams, they give me so many ideas for the stories I write, they give me hope for my future, and allow me to live in an alternate life, not that I don’t appreciate the life I have, because I very much do, but what are we if not dreamers?
- Desserts, I have a horrible sweet tooth, and I try not to give into temptation too often, but I’m glad they’re there when I really need a sugar fix. I’m a firm believer of everything in moderation.
- Dentists, Dental Hygienists, and Dental Assistants.
- Education, I love learning, and I wish I would have appreciated it as much in my younger years as I do now. I never want to stop learning!
- Empathy, I love that I have this ability, and I greatly admire others who do too!
- Emergency Medical Technicians, whether you drive an ambulance or are the dispatcher, thank you so much for the job you do! It’s an important one!
- Engineers, your job is important too!
- Friends, I have truly been blessed with some of the best friends in the world!
- Family – My family are my biggest supporters, they have helped shaped me into the woman I am today, and I really don’t know what I’d do without them.
- Faith – It’s a little shaky these days, but I cling to it, and without it I would have no hope for tomorrow.
- Firefighters, both volunteer & paid. Thank you for risking your life to save others!
- Food, it provides nourishment to our bodies.
- Flowers, especially colorful ones. They are just so pretty!
- Farmers, without them we wouldn’t have food on our table.
- Fire, it’s an important element.
- God, some people don’t believe He exists, but I personally do, and I try to give thanks to Him on a daily basis!
- Gifts, my talents I count as a gift, and I’m very grateful for the talents I do have. I also love giving gifts, and anything I can give back to the world is a blessing!
- Grandmothers, I know I said family, but there’s a special place in my heart for grandmothers! My own & others I have been blessed to know.
- Genes, our genetic makeup, it makes us uniquely us!
- Hope, without it I could not not look forward to tomorrow.
- Hospitals, I don’t like being in them, but I’m glad they’re there when we need them.
- Health, I’ve been blessed with good health, and I’m extremely grateful for that!
- Humor, I have a good sense of humor, and I think that’s important.
- Intelligence, I am grateful for both my intelligence, and those that have it!
- Inspiration, what would we be without it?
- Ice Cream
- Jesus, for dying on the cross so that my sins may be forgiven.
- Jeans, I love my jeans!
- Jobs, they provide financially.
- Jackets, they provide warmth.
- Kindness, it’s so rare these days. I truly appreciate kindness when it is shown to me and when I see it shown to others.
- Knowledge, I am grateful for the knowledge I have that allows me to provide services to other.
- Kilts, let’s just leave it at that. 🙂
- Love, in all of its forms, romantic, friendly, and family. My heart is bursting with it, and it’s an amazing feeling to love and be loved!
- Life, everyday that I wake up is truly a blessing.
- Limes, another favorite of mine!
- Laughter, it truly is the best medicine!
- Music, I’ve spoken many times about my love of music, it has gotten me through some very tough times.
- Movies, I love watching movies, discussing movies, it’s just so fun!
- Money, I have a love/hate relationship with it, but unfortunately, I wouldn’t have the things I own without it.
- Medicine, I try not to take it very often, but I’m glad it’s there when I do need it, and I’m thankful for it, because without it my husband wouldn’t be here.
- Museums, art, architecture, history, etc… I love museums!
- The Moon
- Nature, it’s so beautiful!
- Notebooks, where I keep so many thoughts, notes for work, and shopping lists.
- Non-profit Organizations.
- Oddities, I love odd, quirky, and unusual things
- Oranges, both the fruit and the color.
- Otters, because they are adorable to watch!
- Ovens, I love to to bake!!
- Pajamas, they are so comfy, and there’s nothing better than relaxing in a pair of comfy pajamas
- Pistachios, another favorite of mine!
- Peace, the world needs more of it!
- Penguins, because they’re so cute and they make me smile.
- Police officers, thank you for keeping our towns safe, thank you for your service!
- Postal workers, who work hard to ensure our mail gets delivered.
- Plumbing, some countries don’t have it. I’m grateful for it.
- Poetry, I love reading poetry, I find myself reading it when I need my spirits lifted. My favorite poets are: Christopher Poindexter, Edgar Allan Poe, Robert Frost, E.E. Cummings, J.M Storm, Tyler Kent White, Jared Winchester, and Kristian Fogerty,
- Pickles, I love pickles!!
- Quality time spent with loved ones, quality time spent with myself, quality time doing things that bring a smile to my face.
- Rest, even when I can’t sleep, rest is much needed for our bodies
- Rain, it makes the crops grow, and I’ve always been a pluviophile
- Researchers, whether you’re researching for a cure for a horrible disease like cancer, you are exploring the depths of our ocean, or searching for life on other planets, your job is important, and you deserve recognition!
- Retail workers, I see you, and I applaud you! I’ve been there, it’s a tough job!
- Road Crews, thank you for keeping our streets plowed in the winter, thank you for fixing pot holes, and giving us a safe route to commute.
- Record Players
- Showers, they clean my body and are so relaxing!
- Sunflowers, they brighten up any room and make me smile
- Sunshine, it gives us Vitamin D, it lifts our spirits, and warms our bones.
- Shelters, homeless shelters, my home, anywhere that provides safety from the outdoor elements.
- Social Media, I try not to be on it too much, but I am glad I am able to connects with others through it.
- Sunsets & Sunrises
- Truck drivers, they deliver food and supplies to stores, wood for paper and to be burned as a source of heat, and to make furniture.
- Teachers, they have one of the most important jobs in the world!
- Tools, they give us the ability to fix what it broken
- Television, I try not to watch too much of it, but without it I couldn’t watch shows like Sherlock, Outlander, or Game of Thrones.
- Umbrella’s, they shield my hair from the rain, especially when I’m having a great hair day!
- Utility workers
- The universe
- Veterans,past & current, thank you so much for your service
- Veterinarians, for caring for our animals!
- Vinyl Records
- Water, for cleaning, cooking, plumbing, and drinking.
- Waiters and waitresses
- Worries, because if I didn’t have worries I wouldn’t have people and things I care about.
- Welcomes, it’s so nice to be welcomed, whether it’s at someone’s house or into someone’s heart.
- Whales, I know I said animals in general, but I’m trying to pay extra recognition to my favorites.
- X-Ray Technicians
- Xerox Machines, I literally couldn’t do my job without them!
- You! That’s right YOU, the person reading this right now!
- Yesterdays, because they give us memories.
- Zoos, they often take animals that are unfit for the wild and give them a safe place to live.
Here are my nominees:
If anyone else would like to participate, please feel free! We all need to take the time to be thankful! I had a pretty crummy week last week, and I’m feeling much better after thinking of all of the things that I’m grateful for!
Love & life lessons,