How is it possible that today is the last day of August? Is it just me, or has this year just flown by? I swear time goes faster the older I get.
Favorite blockbuster flop? (Film that should have been a blockbuster hit but didn’t quite make it)
- It’s A Wonderful Life (1946) – This is one of my favorite movies of all time, but the truth is it did not do well in the box office at all. It’s A Wonderful Life is a bigger film now than it was when it was released.
- Howard The Duck (1986) – Marvels very first film!! I loved this movie when I was a child, I’m honestly surprised my parents let me watch it, but I was obsessed with this movie. I still enjoy it, but now more for nostalgic purposes.
- Watchmen (2009) – There is still some controversy over whether this movie was actually a flop or not, but it didn’t gross as much as expected, so it’s a flop in my book. I really like this movie though!
- Fight Club (1999) – I don’t understand how this movie wasn’t a blockbuster hit! I love the twist in this movie, and while Edward Norton isn’t my favorite actor, mostly because he’s such a jerk, I can’t deny his talent. He’s a very skilled actor, as well as Brad Pitt. Top Notch acting! I’d recommend this movie to anyone.
- Big Trouble in Little China (1986) – This is one of those movies that is just a fun watch, Action packed, humor, and Kurt Russel. What’s not to love?
What about you? What’s your favorite blockbuster flop?
Love & life lessons,