Rory did it again and came up with another awesome game! You all know how much I love answering questions, and getting to know more about other bloggers as well as myself – most of you know that I am on a self-discovery mission right now, and this fits in with that!
In Rory’s own words:
“Game On – S2 Created by A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip!
This challenge will be 21 questions or in truth 16 flexi questions, because there will be five permanent that must stay in place at all time.
But apart from those 5 permanent questions, should you choose to reblog, then you can change any of the other 16 questions or create 16 of your own, that’s down to you, however you must stick to the Daily Topic Subject.”
The Rules …
1] Leave the Permanent Questions [PQ] always in place please.
2] Reblog should you so desire
3] If you do reblog, a ping back would always be welcomed so l don’t miss it.
4] This is a non tagger/non nomination game.
Daily Topic Subject – Life
Q1] What do you value the most in your life today?
- Relationships. I deeply value the relationships I have with my husband, family members, and friends. I value lots of things, but I really cling to the people I hold dearest to my heart, those who have come into my life, accepted me for who I am, and stayed by my side, even through the worst times, even when I, was not at my best. – This, this is what makes life worth living!!
Q2] Have you ever set yourself any ‘life goals’ and achieved them, what were they?
- Yes – For as far back as I can remember, I wanted a career working for the greater good of humanity. I work for a non-profit organization, we offer a number of services that help very low-to-moderate income families!
- I also made a goal when I was 5 to visit all 50 states by the time I’m 50, I’m not sure if this counts, but I’ve currently been to 21 States.
Q3] If you were dying, would you worry about it or accept it?
- Accept it! I can’t change it, so why worry? I would live the remainder of my days to the best of my ability.
Q4] Have you made someone smile today?
- Yes, I made my colleagues laugh during our morning coffee chat.
PQ5] Using no more than 100 words – if this was your last day on the planet what message would you leave to the world?
- I’ll Do it in 3: “STOP THE HATE!!”
Q6] If you had three wishes and a magical wand to make them happen, what would you wish for?
- A cure for all cancers
- A magical pill that would take away all of my husbands sickness, pain, and physical disabilities
- Selfishly, to be a famous author, but I would do great things with my millions!!
PQ7] What is the best feel good film you have seen – please provide link.
Ever?!! There’s no way I can chose just one, so here’s a few:
Q8] How would you describe yourself in five words only?
Q9] What have you learned about life to date?
- To embrace it, embrace every feeling, thought, emotion, as it comes. Life is full of twists and turns, it’s all about perspective, it’s all about how we handle our emotions and reactions to each situation. We have the control to make the best or worst out of life. Bad things happen, but that does not give us an excuse to be bad people. EVERYONE struggles!
Q10] What advice would you give a younger you of ten years ago?
- Don’t ever be afraid to be yourself. People will come and go in and out of your life, not everyone will like you, that’s okay, let those who chose to walk out go! Stop worrying so much about things that are out of your control, and make your mom go to Pittsburgh for her knee surgery!
Q11] If you were to volunteer for a charity for one day a week, what charity would it be and why?
- I’m not sure what the charity itself is called, I think different hospitals call it different names, but I would volunteer to cuddle babies fighting Opiod addiction. The town I live in sees so many babies born addicted to drugs, and it’s so sad. Children, Veterans, and single mothers really pull at my heart strings, there are soft places in my heart for them.
PQ12] What is your best “quote” concerning life?
Q13] What is top of your priority list in your life right now?
- Getting a new house
Q14] What would be your ideal career or if you are doing that now, what is it?
- Famous Author
PQ15] Provide a link to a piece of music that best sums up your emotion on life today.
Soulshine – The Allman Brothers
Q16] What are you truly passionate about?
In no particular order:
- Helping Others
Q17] What are three of your worst habits?
- Binge Watching TV shows when I should be cleaning my house
- Skipping Breakfast
- Procrastinating (Except when it comes to work, I always try to stay at least one stop ahead at work.)
Q18] What are three of your best attributes?
Q19] What is the meaning of life in your eyes?
- 42 <—— Kudos to you if you understand this reference!
- Honestly, I think the meaning of life is to help those less fortunate than ourselves.
PQ20] Are you deleting any questions, if so which ones?
- No, I decided to answer all of these!
Q21] What inspires you to be you?
- Freedom! – I’m learning more and more to just be myself no matter what situation I’m in. I’ve hidden parts of myself away for far too long, and honestly; it’s exhausting! It is so much more freeing & less stressful to just be myself! And why shouldn’t I? I’m awesome!! – LOL!! I’m honestly not this conceited! 😉
Feel free to answer these questions yourself! C’mon! You know you want to!!
Love and Life Lessons,