I have been doing a lot of self discovery journaling lately, and I came across the subject of bucketlists. I read that writing bucketlists for many different topics, such as:
- Travel Bucketlist
- Friendship Bucketlist
- Couple Bucketlist
- Sexual Bucketlist
- The Lists are endless!!!
is good for the soul, and allows your mind to escape reality for a bit.
I thought, why not make a fictional bucketlist? I know I’ll never actually get to visit these places, but it’s fun to dream and escape, and that’s the whole point of the post I was reading, to allow your mind to escape.
The past 3 weeks have been super hard for me, so I decided to let my mind escape. I made this a part 1, because I’m sure there will be times I want to add to it.
Kristian’s Fictional Bucketlist:
- Solve Crimes with Sherlock Holmes! – I know he’d probably criticize me the entire time, but it would still be fun!
2. Spend 2 weeks in the Beast’s library!!!
3. Spend an entire day with Eeyore, and try to cheer him up!
4.Learn sorcery from Doctor Strange!!
5. Play Quidditch!! – It looks like so much fun!
6. Fight alongside Wonder Woman
7. Ride along with Steve McQueen in the 1968 Mustang from Bullit!
8. Go “hunting” with Sam and Dean Winchester. Also, bug Dean until he lets me drive the Impala!
9. Have tea with Mary Poppins
10. Ride in the spaceship from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
11. Bake cookies with Cookie Monster
12. Tour Middle-earth with Gandolf!!
I have more, but I will stop here for now. Stay tuned for part 2!
Where in the fictional world would you go? What would you do?
Love & Life Lessons,