I was tagged by the lovely Laura Beth at Hot Shot headlines for this fun tag! I loved this tag so much, it is quite comical. I apologize that it has taken me so long to get around to it, Laura Beth!
Here’s the link to the post where I was tagged:
- Please link back to Daniel @ Page to Page
- Respond to the scenarios
- Tag 5 people (or however many you like)
Spring Cleaning Tag
It’s time to make your bed, but you’re going to have some friends over later and want to pick the perfect book to place on your nightstand for them all to see that you’re “reading”. Which book do you choose?
- I don’t usually read in bed. I battle insomnia, so I try not to use my bed for much of anything else. However, I do keep a dream journal, and I don’t mind having that on display on my nightstand!
Oh no! The house needs dusting, but you just can’t put that book you’re reading down! What book would you buy on audio just so you could continue the story while cleaning?
- My Dear Bessie. Narrated by Benedict Cumberbatch & Louise Brealey!! I love that they came together to do this, not to mention Benedict’s voice. Swoon!
Darn it! The ceiling is leaking! Turns out Mass-Market Paperbacks are the best things to soak water up! Which popular book do you use to soak up the water?
- I had a hard time with this. I don’t think I could ever purposefully destroy a book! It makes me cringe just thinking about it. I would just use catalogs or magazines. They’re mostly filled with advertisements anyway!
Bathrooms need a good scrubbing, and your 2007 Cosmos are a little outdated and need replacing. What book do you place in the bathroom for some light reading for when people need to take care of business?
- The Essential Calvin and Hobbes comics! How’s that for light reading?
Family is coming over, but you have no idea what to make for dinner! You read somewhere that tearing up the last chapter of a book whose ending you hated and sprinkling it in a casserole dish makes for the perfect meal! Which book do you choose?
- Once again, I don’t think I could ever destroy a book. But, I’m having a hard time thinking of a book for this anyway. I don’t know that I’ve ever read a book where I hated the ending. I either hated the book in it’s entirety or I loved it.
Organization is key, right? When it comes time to organize your bookshelf, you realize you have enough room (and money) to get three new books! Which books do you buy?
- This is Me – Chrissy Metz
- Endurance – Scott Kelly
- Two by Two – Nicholas Sparks
Finally, some peace and quiet! But, before you can relax, you realize you forgot to send your Aunt a thank you gift for the lovely “ADULT LIFE FOR DUMMIES” book she gave you for Christmas (maybe she’s trying to tell you something?). What book do you send to her to show her how much (this is sarcasm) you appreciate her gift?
- I loved Laura Beth’s answer! The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson. But I went with Keep it Shut: What to say, How to say it, And when to say nothing at all!
Tag- You’re It!
- Anyone who wants to do it.
This was a fun one! Thanks, Laura Beth!!
Love & Life Lessons,