Hello Dear Readers,
I am sorry I have been MIA for the past week and a half. I didn’t feel well for a few days, and then all of last week I was on staycation, and I didn’t get around to blogging! I know you are just dying for me to finish my smile challenge & update my gratitude posts!! (Ha ha) I promise I will do that soon! For now, I am going to share my favorite moments of my staycation!!
- Visits from Neil’s grandma, uncle Joe, cousin Cailyn & her hubby, Paul!! Aunt Gail came to, but only for a day & we didn’t get to do much!
- Caitlyn coining the term “Hunky chunky nerds” to describe our husbands!! I think I laughed for 20 minutes!!
- Grandma thinking the 6’4″ guy dressed in green from Star Trek was a leprechaun!! Sorry grandma, I couldn’t resist! 😉
- A visit from my best friend Ashley, & her daughter Olivia. Olivia’s smile is the sweetest thing on the face of this earth, and her laugh & facial expressions are just darling! I love her so much!!
- Visiting Amanda, Adam & Landen!!! Adam is a fantastic cook, and Amanda & I are like Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake. Great & funny on our own, but even better together!! I’ve missed our get together’s when she moved to Virginia, now that she’s back her & Adam are probably going to get sick of me!! Ha ha, nah…they love me!! 🙂
- Just having down time & relaxing with my husband. It was so nice to just lounge around in our pajamas, doing whatever we felt like doing, whenever we felt like doing it!!
- Our new laundry room!!! It was 5 years overdue!! Thanks, uncle Joe!!!
- Sleeping in
- Pumpkin coffee every day!! Thanks to Coffee-Mate creamer!
- Wine chats & coloring with Amanda
- Watching old classic horror movies with the hubs! (Every Friday on TCM!! Yay!!)
- Making cards for my pen pals!! If you’ve given me your address…there’s a card on it’s way to you!! 🙂
I’ve been catching up on your posts, so don’t be surprise if you get bombarded with likes and comments, if you haven’t already!! I look forward to updating my blog, and reconnecting with you!!
Love & life lessons,