Week 15: Things you love about spring:
- Baseball – I posted a blog entry about why I love this sport!
- Easter – The celebration of the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, ham, and pineapple upside down cake doesn’t hurt either. 🙂
- The smell of Freshly cut grass
- Flip Flops!!!! – I miss them!
- Spring flowers – Daffodils and Tulips especially.
- Tree Frogs(aka: Peepers) – I used to call my mom whenever I heard them, it was a sure sign of spring.
- The return of birds, like robins and orioles!! 🙂
- Humming birds – I love to watch them.
- Beating the winter blues. I struggle with seasonal depression. After the holidays, I just get in this funk and I miss the sun and the outdoors
- Bonfires and hoodies (also one of my favorite things about fall)
Talk to me, what do you love about spring?
Love & life lessons,