Tomorrow will make a month since my mom past. I cannot deny that 2015 had some great moments, and I made some wonderful memories, but the loss of my mom made 2015 the worst year ever! So I am focusing on this year, and these are the things I am looking forward to in 2016!
- This month is pretty much over. But I saw Star Wars and that was awesome!
- I started a Christmas gift for Neil, which is going to take me a year to complete! Every month I will contribute something to this present. It’s so exciting!
- Double Valentines date with Jason and Devynn ❤
- Taking my dad out to eat for his birthday. I have had to cook his birthday meal for the last 5 years because he was not been able to leave my mom, so this will be quite the treat for him!
- Getting new eye glasses
- I plan to start making improvements to our house, one small step at a time!
- Hopefully some decent weather so I can start walking again with Devynn! Check out her blog https://beachedmanatees.wordpress.com
- Batman vs. Superman
- Attending Opening Day for the Baltimore Orioles!!!! Thanks to my awesome hubby, I can cross this item off my bucket list this year! I am so excited! I have a new passion for baseball. If you have never attended a game I strongly encourage you to go! Even if you are not a baseball or sports fan, there is a charm to baseball. The lights, the smells, the sounds, the food! It’s glorious!
- Brit Floyd concert
- Celebrating the end of what I already know will be a successful VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) season!
- Celebrating Jason P.’s 35th birthday!
- Warm weather & flip flops!
- Shopping trips
- The birth of my niece, Olivia!!!!!
- Caitlyn & Paul’s wedding!!!
- Spending the 4th of July with family in Baltimore
- My two year anniversary at my place of work!!
- Hopefully getting to see Brandon, he turns 35 this year too!
- Celebrating Neil’s birthday. Not a big one, but I’m hoping to take him to Fogo de Chao in Baltimore
- As of right now, I don’t have anything planned for September. I am open to suggestions, or maybe planning an event with someone!
- Celebrating mine & Neil’s 5th wedding anniversary!!
- Hopefully attending an awesome Halloween party, or at least doing fun Halloween activities!
- Christmas shopping!
- Girl’s day with April, to celebrate her birthday!
- Jen’s 50th birthday!!!
- Watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, and hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year. We haven’t been able to it since the first year we were married.
- Finishing up some Christmas crafts
- Decorating for Christmas!
- Giving Neil his Christmas present that I will put a year’s worth of work into.
- Doing something awesome for Devynn’s birthday, since I wasn’t able to do anything for her last year!
- Hopefully, spending New Year’s Eve in Baltimore!
Things throughout the year
- Girl’s nights & days
- Spending some quality time with my aunt Nancy
- Skyping/face time with my California family!
- “Wine chats” with Amanda
- Getting closer to my goal weight
- Lunch dates with coworkers
- Lunch dates with my dad
- Movie nights
- Date nights with Neil
- Making more crafts
- Double dates with Jen & Dave (my supervisor & her honey)
- Double dates with Jason & Devynn
- Sprucing up the house
I’d love to hear from you, friends! What are you looking forward to in 2016?
Love & Life Lessons,